Happy April, my loves!
This is finally happening...spring is HERE at last! Although it was a very mild winter, I just could not wait for spring (and all the amazing-ness that comes with it) to arrive! I hope you are all getting out there and enjoying the warmer temps, beautiful sunsets, PERFECT running weather, chirping birds and blossoming flowers. I know I am.
Sorry we are a few days late on this, but below you will find you April calendar. This month we will be focusing on our awesome arms with this all about arms daily workout challenge...just in time for short-sleeve season. So get at it, ladies! Lets get those guns out and ready to impress the world :)
In addition to our monthly fitness challenge, we are ready to go for another diet challenge. Since we are still going strong with our Lent diet challenges (hopefully....) this month is almost going to be like a double diet challenge. Yeahhh baby! We are going to give you a difficult, but extremely rewarding one. Ready??? It's no BREAD! Bread, rolls, hoagies, toast, all of it. Bread in all forms.
I know it sounds hard, and it will be at at first. But, I promise you this is so doable and so worth it. You will see such a difference in your energy levels when you are relying on good, healthy, whole foods to fuel your day instead of crappy, refined carbs. You will feel less bloated (hoorah for that!) and just all around better! The best tip I can give you is to lettuce wrap everything! Lettuce wrap your burgers, sandwiches, everything. Lettuce will be your new best friend. Check out our delicious recipe for Thai Lettuce Wraps for a great idea to get you started.
I'm so excited to hear about your results, so make sure and leave comments, words of encouragement, recipe ideas, etc. below. You can do this!

No comments:
Post a Comment